Tools and information to help improve the provider experience and member health outcomes
As of 4/20/2023 at 5 pm CT, Allyalign Health will no longer accept or process Simpra Advantage claims for any dates of service.
What does this mean for you?
- All Simpra claims must be submitted directly to Change Healthcare OR to a clearinghouse that has a relationship with Change Healthcare.
- If your current clearinghouse has an existing relationship, directly or indirectly, with Change Healthcare, no additional action is necessary.
- If you are filing electronic claims, continue to follow the process as you have been. If a change or action is needed, you will receive a communication from the Plan. Providers can bill with Payer ID SIM01 or SIM02 for any dates of service, effective 4/20/2023 at 5 pm CT.
- If you are filing paper claims, all claims must be mailed to Change Healthcare at the address below, effective immediately.
Simpra Advantage Claims
PO Box 981843
El Paso, TX 79998-1843
- Any questions related to Payer ID or Clearinghouse concerns should be communicated to Change Healthcare through your clearinghouse.
- We will continue to support you regionally at 1-844-637-4770 (TTY/TDD 1-833-312-0044).
Providers Payment Questions:
Providers should contact the ECHO Health support team regarding EFT enrollment, enrollment status, EDI connectivity, or virtual credit card questions.
- EFT/ERA or EDI assistance – 1-888-834-3511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virtual Credit Card assistance – 1-888-983-5580 or echovcards.com for payment management
- Provider Portal assistance – 1-800-895-0621
- To sign-up to receive EFT from all payers processing payments on the ECHO platform, visit https://enrollments.echohealthinc.com/EFTERAInvitation.aspx. A fee for this service may be required.
- To sign up for EFT, through Settlement Advocate for Simpra Advantage only, visit https://enrollments.echohealthinc.com/EFTERADirect/Simpra. No Fees apply.